December 20, 2018
1. Health is 80% what you eat.
2. Don't count calories, count chemicals.
3. Water is the best form of hydration.
4. Healthy fats increase endurance and energy.
5. Sports drinks = Sugar & toxins. Make your own.
6. Commercial Protein powders & bars = Toxins.
7. At every meal, eat a fat + carb + 20 grams of protein.
November 10, 2018
1. Don't let you knees go over your toes on squats and lunges.
2. Jogging strengthens your legs.
3. Pilates gives you long, lean muscles.
4. Focus on heart rate, sweating, and calories burned to optimise fat loss.
5. Squats are bad for your knees.
6. Heavy weights will make you bulky.
7. Use light weight for toning.
September 12, 2018
Cardio circuit that can be done anytime, anywhere, with no equipment. 20 x seconds of each exercise, with minimal recovery in between and 2 minutes recovery in between sets.
August 3, 2018
Try not to worry about it.
One day isn't going to make much difference to your progress.
Get back to the plan tomorrow.
Acknowledge what triggered the poor eating and come up with a plan for next time.
Don't beat yourself up about it.
Don't think 'F*ck it' and eat everything in sight until your insides hurt.
July 31, 2018
The key to eating healthy?
Avoid anything that has a TV commercial.
Older Posts >
Post Long Run Checklist
November 18, 2016
How to build your endurance in 5 steps.
February 11, 2016
Shin Splints. Prevention & Recovery for Distance Runners.
February 25, 2018
10 Sports Nutrition Truths
Cardio Workout. 4 x 20 seconds.
How to recover from a day of poor eating.
11 Sports Nutrition Truths.
July 25, 2018
July 21, 2018
Agility Ladder. Agility, Balance, Coordination, Speed & Fitness.
July 13, 2018
Water: Myth vs Truth
May 8, 2018
December 2018 (1)
November 2018 (1)
September 2018 (1)
August 2018 (1)
July 2018 (4)
May 2018 (1)
February 2018 (1)
January 2018 (1)
December 2017 (6)